Chamber of Commerce
The Bungendore Chamber of Commerce & Industry is committed to building a better business environment for business owners, residents and visitors.
The objectives of the Chamber are to:
- promote, enhance and protect trade and commerce of Bungendore and surrounding regions
- consider and, as far as practicable, decide all questions connected with trade and commerce
- promote, support or oppose legislative or public measures affecting trade and commerce.
Who can apply for membership?
All registered businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals located in the Bungendore region of NSW.
- Meet with local business managers monthly (General meetings).
- Request support for your local business and commerce issues and concerns by BCCI.
- Attend Business Showcase presentations monthly; in conjunction with General Meetings and/or Network Evenings.
- Share ideas for business management and marketing with BCCI members.
- Advertise and promote your business and events on BCCI Website - FREE - part of Membership.
- Advertise in the Bungendore Business Directory - substantial discount as a Member.
- Attend formal dinners twice per year (AGM and Christmas).
- Advertise and promote your business at BCCI sponsored Events.
- Obtain access to business support - Regional Development Australia..
- Participate in BCCI Events.
- Participate in BCCI Working Groups.
- Participate in BCCI Professional Development targeted workshops facilitated by the Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) and/or Regional Development Australia (RDA).
$99 per annum.
How to join Bungendore Chamber of Commerce & Industry?
To become a member you will need to complete the Membership Payment Form. Your membership will be confirmed shortly upon receipt of the membership fees payment. If you have any queries about the process, please email .
Upcoming meetings, training and courses for BCCI Members only
A general meeting for all members is held on the first Monday of each month. The full schedule of general meetings for 2017 will be available shortly. A document outlining the procedures and etiquette for Chamber meetings is also available. Minutes for the last meeting are available here.
The BCCI executive committee meets as required throughout the year. For more information please email
Guest speaker series
BCCI General Meetings feature guest speakers who address a relevant topic for the local business community to boost business resources, outcomes or expertise. Information on future guest speakers is provided in the schedule of general meetings.
Chamber Executive Committee Members FYE 2017-18
The Executive Committee for the BUNGENDORE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, Inc. for this financial year comprises:
Petria Sutton, Bliss Fur Dogs
David Mac Laren, Wood Works Gallery
Jeanette Holness, Madlin Projects